If you already had it you don't have to program
Perfect information from Plum
Is it possible to acquire just that rod and not the entire assembly?
Yes is a commercial automotive part, I buyed one exactly the same but with "gold" termination. Is ISO normalized part
More, don't buy the new part, if this is how I think you have:
- re thread the bar, it's aluminium,
- buy the new rod, because is possible you can't remove the broken thread,
- If the bar is bended you can straight it in order to have smooth movement in the interior of the switch,
- instal the new rod, longest as possible, tight it with the nut.
- The installed bar is now a bit short, then the shift lever is in higher position. Change the angle of the upper lever as you like to have the correct angle like original position
It happened to me, after repair I rode 12.000 Km without problems.
Also I think this thread could be useful for you viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17458
Hope you understand me...