The Wunderluch Sportego Conversion kit is adjustable and available in the U.S. from BMW of Santa Cruz. Handlebars are Rizoma and available in blue, silver or black. Following description and photos are from their site:
• Integrated brake and clutch line connections - the original lines need not be replaced for longer ones or re-routed and do not obstruct or chafe the instruments. (Saves workshop time and costs)
• Easy conversion: Replace the upper triple clamp, install the controls on new handlebar, attach the brake and clutch lines, bleed hydraulic systems and you’re finished. Tip: For ABS models it is advisable to let your dealer bleed the hydraulic system.
• Up to 30 mm adjustment range for perfect ergonomics
• Clamps for tapered bars (29 mm diameter): These ensure maximum stability, precision steering and the best absorption of shock and vibration.
• Adjustable steering stops ensure adaptation for all sorts of screens etc.
• Rubber steering stop tip prevents damage to frame.
• Precision CNC machined out of top quality aluminum alloy (AL 7075 T6) as used in aircraft or space applications.
• Extremely stiff and warp resistant: Before the triple clamp would warp by 1 mm even a tapered handle bar would need to bend 10 cm(!).
• Approved by the very strict German TÜV